In every military town, there will be some places that are off-limits to military personnel. If personnel is observed in one of those locations, they will be in violation of a general order, and actions will be taken. In order to help our military community stay in compliance we are adding those “off-limit” establishments to this blog. See below (and if the name and/or owner has changed, the address will remain off-limits until removed):
CLARKSVILLE AREAS THAT ARE “OFF-LIMITS” (for specific addresses please email [email protected] Contact your Command for additional information:
- Darnell Mobil Home Park
- Shady Rest Mobile Home Park
- Campbell Heights/Berry’s Mobile Home Park
- Live Oaks Village Mobile Home Park
- New Providence Mobile Home Park
- Prewitt’s Mobile Home Park
- Church Court Apartments
- Lester’s Automotive
- Blue Sky Estates
- Atlas Transmission located at 113 Hornberger Ln. (has many other names, and any repair shop owned/operated by Josh/Joe Chisenhall)
- Let Freedom Reign (or any other business owned/operated by Bob Gaskins)
- Ringgold Creek (only for swimming)
- Laptoyz/Britlee/MilitaryZone.com (any location within the state of Tennessee)
- American Financial Systems (Joseph Huff is the Proprietor)
- WC Inc. (William Cosgrove is the Sales Rep)
- Lee’s Lounge
- Red Zone
- Rookies Sports Bar
OAK GROVE AREAS THAT ARE “OFF-LIMITS”
- Kingsdale Trailer Park
- Brayboy Mobile Home Park
- Carter’s Mobile Home Park
- Adult Toy Box & Tobacco Super Store (Toy Box & Stuff)
- Let Freedom Reign (also Clarksville location). Any business owned/operated by Bob Gaskins.
- Smokes & More (and/or any business owned/operated by Mr. Basel Ghalayini)
- Eagle Market (BP Service Station)
HOPKINSVILLE AREAS THAT ARE “OFF-LIMITS”
- Performance Transmission on Virginia Street (went by many different names. Also, any automotive repair shop owned/operated by Joe/Josh Chisenhall)
- Let Freedom Reign (also the Clarksville, Oak Grove locations). Any business owned/operated by Bob Gaskins.
OTHER AREAS THAT ARE OFF-LIMITS:
- All bodies of water on Fort Campbell are off-limits for unauthorized use.
- Rock quarries in either Kentucky or Tennessee both active and abandoned Except for the ones below:
– The Cerulean Spring Quarry in Cadiz can be used for scuba diving during operating hours.
– Martha’s Quarry located near Lebanon can be used by certified divers and student divers who are there with a certified instructor only.
– Cowan Quarry located near Cowan can be used by certified divers and student divers who are there with a certified instructor only.
– Hopkinsville Diving Quarry located off Exit 9 can be used for diving. Any non-diving use is not permitted.