Now a days it is hard to find face masks. If you are in need of one, but cannot get one in the stores, here is a 5 minute DIY face mask project.
- Fabric cut 8in x 6.5in rectangle
- Elastic (2 pieces 6 inches each)
- A sewing machine or needle (if hand sewing)
- If you haven’t already done so, cut your fabric into a 8 x 6.5 in rectangle.
- Fold over and sew down the bottom and top edges. Afterwards make pleats so the mask can expand. Then sew the side edges.
- Sew a piece of elastic on each side of the mask (to be able to wear it over your ears).
Original post can be found at diyjoy.com