With the 4th of July right around the corner, it is a great time to remember these rules and safety tips.
- City of Clarksville fireworks are only allowed to be shot off from July 1 – July 5.
- No one (except sponsored events) is allowed to set off fireworks of any kind in city parks, city property and/or recreation facilities.
- No one under the age of 16 is allowed to use and/or possess fireworks UNLESS supervised by an adult aged 18 or older.
- It is against the law to shoot fireworks within 600 feet of churches, hospitals, schools etc.
- It is against the law to shoot fireworks within 200 feet of where fireworks are sold and/or stored.
- You cannot throw lit fireworks out of vehicles and cannot throw fireworks at vehicles (or at any person(s)).